The Best Wide Running Shoes For Women
Running or simply walking is one of the best and most beneficial for health workout activity. It is good in most than one way. Not only does it promote health in generally, but it also increase the life expectancy and adds years to the active life. Walking lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose levels. High levels of the latter are the main cause for Diabetes Type 2.
While running can be challenging, walking is as simple as lacing your running sneakers and going outside for a pleasant walk. In most cases you only need a pair of properly fitted running shoes. When it comes to wide feet, the best thing is to look for running shoes with wide toe box. We don’t need a shoe that pinches the foot or rubs against the big toe. Some other points to consider are :
- Breathability: Pretty obvious, you will want breathable sneakers
- Cushoning: Enough cushoning will give you the needed comfort. On other side, the more cushioned the shoe is, the narrower is the footbed, i.e. you might need the shoe in wide widths.
- Arch Support The running shoe should offer excellent arch support to start with. It should have enough toe room and arch support. Period.
- Last but not least: enough room in the toe area of the running shoe.
Top Picks for Wide WIdth Women Running Shoes
- Brooks Ghost 12: Brook is a popular brand of running sneakers. Ghost 12 by Brooks gives long-lasting durability and reliable outsole grip. Expect nothing less but a great arch support that will not disappoint you. The shoe is on the narrow side, but it also comes in wide widths.
- Saucony Cohesion 12: This running shoe provides breathable, reinforced synthetic mesh upper with a padded tongue and collar. There is also the patented VERSARUN cushioning technology absorbs impact and reduces pressure for increased comfort.
- Asics Gel Contend: Its support type is geared toward neutral runners to underpronators. Asics running shoes present Iightweight cushioning with flexible response. The Rearfoot GEL cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and makes it suitable for hard surface road running.
- Hoka One One Bondi Hoka One One is another running sneaker that offers you maximum cushioning with molded ortholite bed. Also it features open engineered mesh uppers with synthetic overlays for maximum breathability.
- New Balance Fresh Foam: This brand is a real american classic. Their shoe has support type for neutral to underpronation runners. The cushioning is high energizing with maximum support. Breathable engineered mesh and ortholite footbed.