Fall Shoe Trends in 2012, Fashionable Wide Width Shoes
Fall 2012 Guide for wide foot fashionistas with places to find those trendy fall shoes and boots in wide widths.
Whether you are a wide foot fashionista or just want to update your fall wardrobe with new trendy and stylish shoes of the season, here is a short list of the newest fall shoe trends in 2012:
1. Cute suede ankle boots. Ankle boots are one of the basic shoes in fall wardrobe as they will keep your feet warm in crisp fall weather until at least the middle of November. Wide width ankle boots look well with skirts, pants, and jeans. They are something to wear anytime you need a versatile shoe. Suede is comfy material that molds on your feet and looks great. Beige suede ankle boots and black suede ankle boots are a staple in fall shoe wardrobe, something like black pant and white shirt ensemble.
Softspots Women's Shoes - Posie in Black Foil Suede
2. Black leather ankle boot is another staple in fall shoes wardrobe, it combines with any outfit in your closet.
3. Slip -on ankle boots
Sperry Solid Micro Liner 3 Pair (Brush) Women's No Show Socks Shoes
4. Animal prints shoes. Animal prints trend is transferred to yet another fall season: zebra, cheetah, leopard prints are fashionable and can be found on flats and heels alike.
Healthy Aging 45 Capsules by Animal Necessity
5. Classic pumps. There is nothing easier to combine with everything you can thing of: dresses, pants to work, even with jeans on the weekends. Pumps can vary in design and style, giving you the detail you are looking for like hidden platform pumps for extra height, sling- back pumps and peep toe pumps for warm fall evenings, etc
6. Platform booties with cut out details and/or open toe are in fashion again this fall season
7. Wedges Wedge shoes and boots are still in fashion this season. Although wedges are not as popular as they use to be last season, they are so practical and easy to wear that designers paid enough attention to them as usual.
8. Chunky heels are all the rage in Fall/ Winter 2012, they are more comfortable than stilettos and more practical in fall.
Earth Jericho (Wine Vintage) Women's Shoes
9. Loafers are sure to impress your workmates, not to mention they can be really comfortable.
Franco Sarto Nolan (Black Calf) High Heels