Wide Width Prom Shoes
Buying prom shoes for wide foot is challenging and fun experience. If you know somebody who is having a prom soon or have an one on your own, here are some advice for you before starting your hunt for a pair of perfect wide width prom shoes. Here are some picks for wide width prom shoes for wide foot young women for that special night…
1.Before getting down to wide width prom shoes search, choose your prom dress first. It is easier to select shoes to match your dress than the other way round.
2. Start looking for your wide width prom shoes well in advance. You do not have to buy the shoes right away, on the first search. Look at the magazines and see what styles are in fashion now. Straps, zips, and any kind of metallic shoe accessories are all the rage now but this fashion do not work with long classic gowns.
3. Do not forget about your pedicure, if your choice includes a pair of open toe wide width prom shoes or sandals. Have your toenails painted earlier in the day so that you don’t have to rush in the evening.
4. Always try new shoes in the evening when your feet are swollen so that you can get the right size, width, and fit for your big night.
5. Start breaking in your new shoes several weeks before the prom. Wear them an hour or two a day a practice walking in high heels. If the heels seems to you too high get yourself another pair of shoes for the after prom night.
6. Shoe cushions play very important role for making your perfect high heels more comfortable. If you need invisible inserts to protects bones and tissue, prevent slipping and sliding, as well as hosiery runs, try tip toes or Killer Kushionz by Foot Petals.
Here are some picks for 2016 wide width prom shoes
Vaneli - Modesta (Silver Metallic Nappa) Women's Dress Sandals
Naturalizer - Taimi (Taimi Wine Leather) High Heels
Naturalizer Taimi: low heel wide width shoes for prom or wedding. This elegant slingback sandal is a glamour women’s dress shoe with a sculptured medium high heel and upper made of glitter fabric and synthetic leather combos. Available in several versatile colors: glitter silver, black glitter, black leather, gold glitter, and white leatherSee More
Touch Ups Dulce : Silver - Womens